Monday, February 1, 2021

Glossier Makeup Look for Valentine’s Day

I wanted to share with you a cute, easy, Glossier makeup look for Valentine’s Day! Scroll down to get my step-by-step routine and for the complete look! I wanted to do a romantic Glossier makeup look, something that enhances my natural complexion and wanted to do something fun—like a glossy red lip. Before we talk makeup, let’s talk skincare. I like to prep my skin and lips with Bubblewrap so my lips will be primed and smooth before lipstick (especially one with a matte finish).  Then I applied Priming Moisturizer for a smooth base. For primer, I used one pump of FutureDew, because it will give my skin that dewy glow and the texture feels a bit tacky so it will grip makeup. I prefer to always start with applying face makeup first. I applied several drops of Skin Tint to my fingertips and press it into my skin. Skin Tint always helps even out my skin tone and reduce any redness. Then I took a concealer brush and applied Stretch Concealer  in the lower inner corner of my eyes and sweeping upward toward my temple. I learned this makeup trick on TikTok! It really helps lift my features rather than dragging down my face. Next, I applied a light dusting of Wowder  to set my concealer for a matte, not flat look. For cheek color, I mixed two Cloud Paint  shades in Puff and Haze together for a dreamy rosy pink shade. Then I applied Haloscope in Moonstone on the high points of my face (top of cheek bones, bride of nose and cupid’s bow). I really love brushed up brows so I took Boy Brow in brown to fill in and groom them into place. Moving on to my eye makeup, I kept things really simple and easy. First I applied Lidstar in slip all over my lids and up to my cream for a pretty wash of color. Then I applied three coats of Lash Slick  for ultra long lashes. For lips, I went with Lip Gloss in red, which is has a really beautiful tint. You can shop Glossier here . As a Glossier affiliate, I do make a small commission when you shop through my links (it doesn’t cost you anything extra). This is a really simple Glossier makeup look but this can easily become a little more dramatic by adding some liquid eyeliner (using Pro Tip) and applying a matte red lipstick (Generation G in Zip) before adding lip gloss. You can watch me create this Valentine’s Day makeup look over on Instagram Reels here !     View this post on Instagram   A post shared by Kara | The Beauty Minimalist (@karabeautyminimalist) The post Glossier Makeup Look for Valentine’s Day appeared first on The Beauty Minimalist .
Glossier Makeup Look for Valentine’s Day posted first on https://healthandstyleinstitute.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment