Sunday, December 27, 2020

Top 10 Beauty Posts of The Year

For me personally, 2020 was still not quite as awful as my 2019 but it was still challenging in ways I never imagined. I’ll never take for granted spending time with family and friends, and hugging loved ones every again. Despite a tumultuous 2020, there were still some memorable moments of joy. Beauty has and always will be an escape from everyday struggles. In quarantine, I wore less makeup but invested more time in elaborate skincare routines and treatments. I also did a lot of quarantine shopping, which wasn’t so great for my wallet. January will definitely be a no spend month for me! I love looking back on the blog posts readers enjoyed the most. I’ve outlined my top 10 beauty posts of the year. If you missed a post or two, check them out below! All of the Glossier Products Ranked Glossier Skywash Review & Swatches Bag Love: Leather Tote Bags from Madewell, Cuyana and Everlane Makeup for Beginners Lauren Conrad Beauty Review A Glossier Capsule Collection for The Makeup Minimalist Undone Beauty Review Laneige Skincare Review Nudestix Review Nude Metallics for Eyes Sharing My Collection of The Best Lip Gloss & Lipsticks The post Top 10 Beauty Posts of The Year appeared first on The Beauty Minimalist .
Top 10 Beauty Posts of The Year posted first on https://healthandstyleinstitute.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment